Our client, located in the Loop, is seeking a Graphic Designer who will be responsible for developing creative marketing materials across all channels. The Graphic Designer will collaborate and work cross-functionally with the Brand Management, eCommerce/Digital, and external agency partners to ensure executional success.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Graphic Design or related field
- 3+ years experience as a Graphic Designer in the marketing industry (client-side and/or media/creative agency environment preferred)
- Must have experience designing for both print and digital channels
- Highly Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver)
- Experience with PowerPoint and Keynote is preferred
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB