Our client, a global financial leader, is seeking a Junior/Associate Graphic Designer to support its Commercial Banking team in Chicago.
They are looking for an energetic creative graphic designer who is excited about joining a fast-paced B2B marketing organization. The Associate Graphic Designer will be responsible for development and design of campaigns and programs including digital content, experiential event and sales collateral material (PowerPoint presentations, advertising, brochures, marketing sheets, direct mail campaigns, etc.) for all Commercial Banking businesses. The Associate Graphic Designer will work closely with the marketing and communications team and business units to develop creative solutions for all marketing campaigns and programs. The ideal candidate will partner with marketing managers, writers, designers and product specialists to create presentations, digital assets and marketing materials that communicate information effectively with the use of design and charts, graphics and diagrams.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand business objectives and create effective marketing collateral. Collaborate with the digital team on creation of graphics for website and video platforms
- Produce a variety of marketing collateral using approved brand templates as well as original concepts following CB brand guidelines.
- Ability to uphold and follow style guidelines
- Proofreading of own materials
- Organize and maintain creative assets, including logos, image library, working files and more
- Coordinate print production with print purchasing resources
- Maintain relationships with external design consultants
- Bachelor’s degree in design or fine arts preferred
- Corporate or agency background preferred
- Minimum 2-4 years Graphic Design experience
- Strong portfolio that showcases design skills including:
- Creative support for events and conferences
- Interactive digital design supporting websites, make gifs and animated graphics for social use, email marketing, interactive content
- Experience editing video a plus
- Sketch or Figma a plus
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB