Our client, an apparel and fashion company, is looking for a Graphic Designer with 3-4 years of experience. You will be responsible for developing creative for shops, PR, OOH, and digital with a focus on brand storytelling.
- Using creative briefs, execute on tactics including press kits, press events, in-store graphics & signage, OOH, website assets, social media assets, paid social ads, etc.
- Collaborate with the Web Designer and DTC team on development and improvement of their web presence
- Liaison between the Global Creative Team and the Brand Team on PR and new category launches
- Utilize industry best practices while following brand guidelines to keep all marketing consistent across multiple channels
- Provide consistent updates to the content hub
- Provide support for any affiliate programs, ads, and web based 3rd party partners
- 3-4+ years’ experience in graphic design for print and digital, retail or agency experience preferred
- Social media/video experience a plus
- Strong project management skills working on an accelerated timeline
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Comfortable with CSS, HTML, and responsive web and mobile design principles for email/web design
- Must have an interest in pop culture and social media - Instagram is a huge platform for them
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB