Are you a Graphic/Visual Designer that has experience with promotional materials? Do you thrive in fast paced environments with tight timeframes? This REMOTE one may be for you!
The Graphic Designer assists with essential design and marketing activities for the portfolio to drive traffic and brand awareness.
- Design print ads, email campaigns, online banner ads, outdoor media, brochures, direct mailers, flyers, logos and other marketing materials
- Conceptualize and create design solutions within style guidelines
- Balance tight deadlines
- Create new design campaigns
- Create template flyers/emails
- Perform basic pre-print duties
- Review, verify and analyze information and apply to design
- Provide support to company websites
- Ability to work on PC/Mac environment
- Monitor current trends, publication guidelines and branding specifications
- Excel in Adobe CC (PS, InDesign, Illustrator)
If this sounds like your background and are up to the challenge, please do not hesitate to apply below! This opportunity will hire next week!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB