Senior Graphic Designer
We are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to produce digital and print creative solutions, on-brand, to address our marketing needs. To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design styles and layout techniques for both print and digital mediums. You should also have experience executing marketing projects from conception to production, including brochures, one-sheets, social graphics, presentations, website assets, and general brand materials. Ultimately, you will ensure the designs promotes our brand by delivering high-quality pieces on time.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee delegated design projects, from discovery and direction from the Creative Director and Business Line Owners from conception to delivery
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics
- Help review junior designers work to ensure high quality
- Refine images, fonts, and layouts using graphic design software to create and stay on brand
- Participate in innovating brand design across the enterprise
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
- Increase user-friendliness in printed processes and digital products
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure functional collateral and deadlines are met
- Stay up to date with industry developments and tools
Required Knowledge of:
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and Google Apps
- Adobe Creative Cloud Suite. Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Experience within Project Management Cloud Software
- Google Enterprise Suite: Drive, Hangouts, Docs, Sheets, Slides
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong sense of design, attention to detail, and attitude to continually improve company creative in all aspects.
- Superior people and communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with team through dissatisfaction.
- Judgement and problem solving; takes responsibility, demonstrates personal integrity, honesty and is able to deal with confidential information on a daily basis.
- A self-starter with a strong sense of ownership, positive professional attitude and demeanor.
- Must be able to exercise judgment, tact and diplomacy when dealing with clients, other executives and levels of management.
- Excellent time management and strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks and anticipate potential client issues.
- Attention to visual details
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
- Experience within Financial Services is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts/ Graphic Design or equivalent minimum 10+ years of experience in Graphic Design with emphasis on working within teams.
Apply now to learn more about this opportunity!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB