Our client, a global CPG brand, is looking for a Copywriter to join their team in a contract role. We're looking for candidates with the following skillset and experience to fill the role.
- Concept, write and execute a variety of email campaigns including retention, subscriptions, promotions, and more.
- Assist in creating simple, educational articles on companies Support site.
- Work closely with copywriters, designers and program managers to improve existing content and customer experience
- Produce all copy in a neighborly, informative voice in line with brand style guidelines and consistently apply the principles of minimalism ensuring that customers get the most simplified experience.
- Revise, edit and renovate existing campaigns to adhere to new company copy guidelines.
- Test email copy to improve conversion, engagement and better understand the mindset of customers.
- Partner with design and development to build more efficient processes and templated approach to email campaigns
- 4+ years of relevant marketing campaign copywriting at an advertising/design agency and/or large brand.
- A comprehensive portfolio demonstrating high-level branding, range of voice, creative email marketing solutions, and customer-centric copy
- A self-starting, bias-for-action personality who is able to thrive in ambiguity.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Creative Writing, Marketing or similar relevant discipline
- Experience with the technical writing for help articles and/or email content (preferred)
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and previous experience driving creative strategy with stakeholders
- Passionate about tech products with an understanding of user experience (preferred)
- Experience working in ticketed Project Management System (Jira, Workfront, Asana, etc.)(preferred)
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB