Our client, a Food CPG brand, is seeking a Graphic Designer to join their team immediately.
You will report to the Marketing VP.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Doing design and production working on digital, print, and web marketing materials and internal projects
- Create graphics for advertising, sales collateral, social media, posters, and GIFs and ensure consistent imagery throughout all assets and mediums
- Manage multiple projects at once with high attention to detail
- Manage and conduct product photoshoots using provided equipment (camera, lighting, Photobox, etc.)
- Prepare print files for production
Graphic Designer Must Haves:
- 3-4 years of experience in Graphic Design and production
- Passion for branding with a strong eye for layout, color, and typography
- Understand the process of projects from conception through completion
- Photography skills are a nice plus
- Incredibly organized with excellent communication skills
- Work effectively independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment, every day is different so flexibility is key
- Skilled in the Creative Suite, specifically Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, and After Effects (for GIFs!)
- Must be able to come into the office Tuesday & Thursday now and then full-time, Monday - Friday, once it is safe to do so
Apply today to learn more about this great job oppurtinty!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB