One of our agency clients in Boston is looking for an awesome on-site Graphic Designer that is skilled in branding / re-branding.
This is a full-time role / direct hire, with a great opportunity to work with big brand creative. They just started interviewing, so now is the time to apply if you are interested and meet the qualifications.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Support the design team in a variety of design deliverables
- Work within brand standards for various clients
- Collaborate on creative projects where needed
- Handle elements for branding / re-branding / identity
- Do client/project research to help deliver the best quality
- Develop concepts and present them
- Handle creative for B2B and B2C clients
Graphic Designer Qualifications:
- Must have 2+ years of experience
- Must have a modern portfolio showcasing best work
- Need to be skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- A nice-to-have is After Effects, but not a deal-breaker
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB