Our client, a company focused on the modern cooking space, is looking for a highly creative, perm or long-term contract (with potential to go perm) Graphic Designer.
With a keen eye for detail, you will create both print and digital designs that are on-brand, as well as support and enhance the efforts of our client’s Marketing and Digital teams.
The Graphic Designer role is REMOTE, but may need to come into the client’s Mahwah, NJ offices from time to time. This position report to the client’s Art Director.
- Support the Marketing team with the creation and iteration of design assets necessary for various marketing campaigns and efforts, including digital assets for website and e-commerce.
- Support the Sales team by creating and/or enhancing Power Point presentations, as well as other design assets to support the promotion and Sales of the client’s products
- Articulate and pitch creative ideas to the Art Director and tea
- Collaborate with team members on projects
- Help with miscellaneous design projects as needed
- 2+ years in a Graphic Designer role
- Must have a strong portfolio which shows proficiency in the formal elements of design including typography, layout, balance, hierarchy, proportion, emphasis, and unity
- Must be fluent with Adobe CC, specifically Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and After Effects
- Demonstrate proficiency in creating and organizing files for design iteration and web production
- Illustration and animation skills
- Graphic design for e-commerce
- Interest in cooking and/or kitchen appliances
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB