One of our brand clients is looking for a full time Graphic Designer. This is a hybrid role in Connecticut with a very strong consumer facing brand.
The main focus areas of this position will be around digital design for assets across social media, website graphics, and email graphics (you will not be expected to code in the emails, just design).
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- You will create designs and maintain branded assets inclusive of the website homepage, seasonal landing pages, banners, graphic headers, social media, emails, logos, and product detail pages
- You will handle light photo editing and retouching
- You will assist in pre-arranged photoshoots as needed from time to time
- You will provide the eCommerce team with the graphic design assets
- You will help with digital file / asset management support including asset downloads, and file sharing with cross-functional partners
- You will handle re-designs
- You will create infographics
- You will create GIFs
- You will handle typography
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- Must have 3+ years of design experience
- Must have a strong and clean portfolio of work in samples relevant to the job
- Must be well organized and collaborative, and be able to manage, prioritize and initiate tasks
- Must have a strong attention to deadlines and details
- Must be willing to learn areas if you do not already have skills that will be beneficial to the role (one area that this role could take on is light video editing)
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB