Our client, a Consumer Products Company, is seeking a freelance Graphic Designer/Motion Designer to join the Corporate Communications team.
You will report to the Art Director and be responsible for:
- Designing and animating layouts and advertisements for our web and digital signage systems, keynote presentations, logos, advertisement layouts, creating 2D and/or 3D content
- Being hands-on everyday as well as concepting to offer unique creative solutions, change direction easily, push their creativity and software skills to higher levels, exploit new technology, and actively communicate on all phases of a project to maintain quality
- Create custom branding and design concepts for programs and initiatives.
- Expected to set the bar on quality and creativity, often times generating multiple iterations of a “look”.
- Design and simple animate 3D logos and graphics for print and online use, as well as unique high-end keynote presentation layouts that include polished and professional animation.
- Work with video producer to create compelling title sequences and lower third graphics to enhance professional video productions.
- Translates project details and creative direction into unique design, animation, and layout solutions
- Maintains high standards of efficiency, consistency, accuracy, creativity and timely delivery of all requests.
- Must be highly motivated, work well under pressure, and able to effectively prioritize multiple assignments.
- Possesses strong individual and team communication skills with the ability to take direction well.
- Displays keen attention to detail, spelling and grammar
- Work is 50% graphic design (start to completion) including presentations, 40% simple motion for digital signage and keynote presentations, 10% 3D rendering and animation.
- 3-5 years experience in graphic design and branding
- BA in New Media Design or related
- Strong hands-on knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Keynote, and Adobe AfterEffects.
- Strong understanding of Apple Keynote and Final Cut Pro.
- Online portfolio showcasing your creativity, design and type layout skills.
- Demonstrated 3D animation skills, primarily in AfterEffects and/or Cinema4D and Maya are a plus.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.