Our client, a large chain in the restaurant industry, is in need of a Graphic Designer with Production Skills for an ONSITE contract role at 25 hours a week for a few months in Tampa, FL.
The Graphic Designer/Production Artist will create collateral for marketing, advertising, and communications including printed materials, some digital collateral, website, and logos. In addition to hands-on graphic design projects, you will assist in art direction when working with design services partners, helps to develop and implement brand standards, and manages photography and video needs across programs.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assists in the development of mainly print marketing, advertising, and other communications that support the brand.
- Designs printed materials and digital collateral, including brochures, advertisements, menus, mailers, logos, and posters.
- Must be able to design from concept through execution.
- Under the guidance of the department’s director, establishes and maintains brand standards across programs while advancing the brand's visual identity.
- Actively participates in the development and execution of strategy and tactics for new initiatives.
- Serves as the design liaison when working with outside design services partners on projects.
- Proofs materials.
- Assists in the coordination of photography and video shoots.
- Schedules vendors to handle photography and video projects and provide the design direction.
- Archives photos and videos, and edits/distribute files with partners as needed for projects.
- Provides creative support for the website and microsites.
- Edits and updates images on the websites.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3-5 years of progressive experience as a Graphic Designer and Production Artist.
- Proficient with Macintosh computers and operating systems; industry-standard graphic design software to include: Adobe Creative Suite programs, MS Word & Excel, and social media best practices.
- Skill with graphics and production methods from concept to a finished product.
- Ability to provide customer service, work independently and in a team environment; to communicate effectively with co-workers and clients both orally and in writing.
- Ability to coordinate graphic design projects; to understand and to interpret information in a visual manner; to operate computer graphic systems and software.
- Production skills are also mandatory.
- QSR experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation, sentence structure, proofreading, document formatting, and editing is mandatory.
Does this sound like you, apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.