The presentation designer will produce creative and compelling materials for our internal and external clients. The position requires an advanced graphic skillset with the ability to efficiently and accurately create cost-effective products (pitchbooks, proposals, financial statements, brochures, infographics, complex presentation covers) utilizing Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
A qualified candidate must thrive in a fast-paced, high-demand environment and have the ability to build strong relationships with clients, our global team and internal support groups. Excellent communication skills and adaptability are integral attributes to have a successful tenure in our department and company.
- Intake of presentation and graphic design requests; ensuring quality, timeliness and overall client satisfaction
- Create, produce, edit, and annotate graphic designs, multimedia files and documents in accordance with specifications, using a variety of high-end graphics applications
- Manage and prioritize multiple deadlines, functioning independently with limited work direction
- Ensure brand integrity while meeting our internal clients' need for creative, professional, high-quality and cost-effective graphic materials
- Create/edit/modify materials and become an expert in the Microsoft Office suite
- Receive feedback and apply this to continuous improvements in quality output, develop capabilities for innovation and service excellence
- Develop knowledge of deal process and banker roles in the interest of improving understanding of document requirements and of providing customer service excellence
- Understand quality and timeliness performance metrics, within the context of continuous improvement of quality and service. Maintain a consistently high level of job accuracy and efficiency
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite—InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop a must
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Positive attitude, professional, diplomatic and approachable by teammates
- 4-6 years of professional experience in presentation design support at a corporate level
- Experience and understanding in design concepts, visual communication and infographic storytelling
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB