Our client, a digital marketing agency, is seeking a Group Account Director to join their team in Denver, Colorado. This role will be leading a growing account team and will be responsible for managing resources to achieve goals and strategies for each client, while also managing revenue, client retention and growth, and team development.
- Drive revenue by accurately forecasting and scoping deliverables for portfolio of clients
- Managing and collaborating with account, creative, media, and technology teams to deliver the work on time, on strategy and on scope
- Lead business development and client growth efforts with existing and new business
- Provide senior consulting on business, revenue growth, marketing, sales and customer
challenges and opportunities with key senior, VP, and executive level client contacts
- Lead, manage and develop your group account team to be a high performing and successful team
- Identify challenges and opportunities for growth within the team and company
- Participate in the leadership and management of ID’s agency operations:
- 7+ years’ experience in B2B marketing strategy, ideally at an agency and/or serving enterprise clients
- 5+ years’ experience managing a client-services focused team
- Experience with agile marketing and/or agile development principles a plus
- Ability to travel up to 35%
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales, or Marketing required.
If you’re interested in joining an impressive digital marketing agency and further exploring this opportunity, please apply now!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB