We are seeking an Industry Group Manager with Accessibility to join our client for a full time perm engagement. The Manager, Accessibility Consulting is a leadership role where the manager will have individual project delivery goals along with the responsibility of leading a team of 5-7 consultants who are digital accessibility specialists focused on enterprise customers in specific industries.
The Industry specific team is responsible for leading the projects from a technical and digital accessibility subject matter expert standpoint to provide the customer with the expertise on how digital accessibility intersects with that specific industry.
- Lead and grow a team of consultants, providing day-to-day management, technical mentorship, and career guidance
- Partner with the project management team, your peer managers, and other leaders on project staffing and planning
- Assess skill sets using provided tools or direct evaluation, and partner with your leader to develop plans to build and extend skills
- Directly conduct project reviews and partner with peer reviewers to identify and address employee training gaps
- Identify at risk employees and partner with your Director and HR to develop retention plans
- Recruit, retain, and develop team members
?Consult: Provide digital accessibility consulting and embedded coaching for your team
- Provide strategic digital accessibility consulting, driving improved accessibility programs across the team’s customer base
- Provide technical and digital accessibility consulting, including testing, both to support project delivery and as a vehicle to assess and coach your team
- Support customers’ ideation and development of accessibility tools
- Share insights from your personal experience to inform customers’ organizational planning and your team’s growth
- Work with team members to uncover and elevate opportunities for additional business and/or at-risk projects
- Participate in the global accessibility community through social media, promoting our ideals and generally improved awareness of accessibility
- 10+ years of professional experience, including at least 3 as a manager or team lead
- Ability to lead and grow a team or consultants
- Demonstrated positivity when faced with challenging situations, and the ability to positively impact those around you
- Prior experience in delivering to various industries such as Telecom, Education, Financial Services
- Expert level knowledge in and a passion for digital accessibility
- Experience leading projects or relationships with enterprise class customers
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB