We are currently partnering with a professional client in Tyngsboro, MA who is looking to make a contract hire for a Help Desk Specialist to provide support to their network of users and aid with technical set up and break down for events and meetings!
Day to day responsibilities:
- Answer questions and solve problems for network users
- Any large-scale problems you come across must be directed to other members the IT team
- Install, configure and troubleshoot hardware and software configurations on IBM compatible PCs
- Set up and break down events, meetings and conferences
- Provide support for questions related to MS Office Suite
- Bring forth a team oriented and can-do attitude
- 2+ years help desk experience
- Must have experience with Office 365 and Windows 13
- Experience with JIRA or Salesforce
- Prior experience setting up and breaking down technology for meeting spaces
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Prior experience in financial, law firm or similar environment preferred
Apply today to learn more!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB