Our client, a mobile gaming publisher, is seeking a Help Desk Specialist to join their team.
You will report to the Games IT Director and Help Desk Manager, and be responsible for:
- Supporting and resolving internal customer IT issues
- Track, resolve, and communicate the status of client open tickets to customers
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with software, hardware, and mobile devices
- Install and configure software and computer systems
- Maintain and manage software and hardware inventory
- Establish accounts for new users and assist with password or login problems
- Bachelor’s degree in system security, IT administration or IT security or at least three years of experience in an IT customer service role
- 1-2 years minimum of experience providing excellent customer service as an IT help desk specialist within a development organization
- Expert communication skills in both written and verbal forms, including proper phone etiquette and ability to provide support to varying levels of users from both technical and non-technical backgrounds
- Possess and maintains strong knowledge of Microsoft and Apple platforms including (but not limited to) operating systems, software, imaging, and management
- Good organizational and time management skills to effectively juggle multiple priorities and time constraints related to system support, upgrades and implementations
- Experience with IT ticketing systems (Jira and ServiceNow)
- Knowledge of SCCM, Jamf and software packaging
- AMF CCA, MCP, MCSE, CCNA, or VCP certifications are a plus
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.