Onward Search has a new opportunity with a big eCommerce client. The opportunity is for a Human Resources Analyst position that has an immediate start at our client’s office in Salt Lake City, UT. In this position, you will be responsible for the maintenance and integrity of employee data and organizational structures in the HR systems. If you would like a position that will drive key projects to improve the user experience within Workday and other HR systems, apply today!
- Front line support for employees when issues arise (team transfers, large scale organizational changes, pay impacting errors, key data updates within Workday that have a direct impact on proper data alignment, etc.).
- Work closely with People Technology Solutions to improve the employee experience with Workday or other HR Systems.
- Lead key projects for the Americas People Experience team with a focus on improving the user experience and on internal process enhancements.
- Partner with Compensation, People Technology Solutions, and people managers to support the annual and semi-annual Focal process.
- Take part in migrating employee data for all acquisitions and mergers.
- Key ownership for both Internal and External Global SOX Audit.
- To ensure compliance, perform sample audits provided by the SOX team.
- Key ownership for the Global Approval Matrix.
- Work seamlessly across key Centers of Excellence on behalf of the employee to ensure data integrity and accurate processing of employee impacting (educational reimbursements, referral bonus’s, pay differentials, etc.)
- Perform employee data audits against bonus amounts.
- Previous experience in project management and track record for completing projects to scope.
- Ability to develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Salesforce.
- Highly skilled with Workday and performing back end data changes
- Must be able to work cross-functionally and within a matrixed, global organization.
- Impeccable communication and organizational skills as well as a strong eye for detail.
- A high degree of judgment and confidentiality is a MUST.
- Ability to champion the customer experience with a willingness to provide system guidance through all contact channels available (in person, over the phone, instant messaging, videoconferencing, etc.).
- Ability and confidence to articulate issues to the executives.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.