Onward Search has a great opportunity for a Human Resources Generalist with one of our big eCommerce clients. This position has an immediate start onsite at our client’s office in Salt Lake City, UT. Part of your duties will include delivering end to end support to the global workforce by delivering outstanding HR experience and solutions to solve business needs. If you are interested, apply today!
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of company policy, values and culture.
- Be a trusted advisor and subject matter expert to coach employees and managers on sensitive work-related issues.
- Make recommendations to help resolve complex and unique employment-related issues.
- Support the necessary course of action between employees and managers to produce positive outcomes.
- Work closely with managers on complex performance matters and monitor progress.
- Coach managers and employees by taking corrective and disciplinary actions.
- Lead internal investigations in employee and compliance-related matters, recommend solutions and aid with the facilitation of resolution.
- Partner up with People Business Partners, and support managers as well as employees through departmental restructuring activities.
- Take part in a broad range of projects across the People Experience team and additionally recommend process improvement and policy development.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field is a plus.
- Must have more than 5 years of relevant experience working in an Employee Relations and/or HR Business Partner role.
- Previous proven experience leading multiple, concurrent, high-priority employee relations activities with a focus on timely and consistent execution.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of employment legislation, its interpretation, and its implementation.
- The ability to work in a multi-cultural, fast-paced, and global organization.
- Passionate about and proficient at, developing manager capabilities.
- Effective listening skills and inquiry for anticipating potential issues and diagnosing root cause.
- Additionally, strong knowledge and understanding of employment practices specifically in performance management.
- Ability to use sound judgment to problem solve, make decisions and involve necessary individuals at the appropriate time.
- Effective influencing skills in providing resolutions to highly sensitive and complex employee relations issues.
- Ability to deliver high level of performance and service excellence.
- Capable of working independently as well as part of a team environment.
- Ability to develop strong professional relationships with managers, peers, executives and cross-functional teams.
- Impeccable documentation, verbal, written and presentation skills are a must.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.