Onward Search has a new opportunity with a big eCommerce client. This opportunity is a freelance position for a Human Resources Assistant who would be able to start immediately onsite at our client’s office in Salt Lake City, UT. If you would like to be a part of a team that is responsible for all aspects of employee experience and overseeing the continuing evolution of the company’s culture, apply now!
- Reply to and resolve HR-related inquiries from employees, managers, Centers of Expertise, and Vendors (e.g. compensation, benefits, recruiting, payroll).
- Utilize the Case Management system to record case notes.
- Ensure accurate employee-related data and records in the HR systems (new hire onboarding, employee separations, leaves of absence, benefits, etc.)
- Help managers document Conversation Memos and Corrective Council for employees.
- Approve and facilitate HR transactions.
- Additionally, take care of HR transactions for managers and employees when the primary self-service channel is out of service.
- Utilize the Knowledge Base system to access standard policy and procedure information.
- Work closely with colleagues, COE's, and vendors to resolve more complex issues.
- Route other issues to the appropriate specialist where appropriate and necessary.
- Take part in People Team related projects (e.g. continuous improvement, crafting policy documentation).
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- HR experience is a major plus.
- Great eye for detail.
- Strong leadership skills as well as written and verbal skills.
- Prior Workday experience is preferred but not required.
- Customer Service experience is also a plus.
- A positive, and confident yet humble personality.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.