Our client, one of the nation’s oldest and largest financial institutions, with over two billion in assets has engaged Onward Search to identify a senior designer for a flex hybrid role in their Westwood, MA (Boston) location.
We are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to part of an in-house agency team. They will be challenged to continually raise the bar on creative expression for specific channels from email/digital to DM/print to PowerPoint.
The designer is seamlessly able to transform the strategic opportunity into best-in-class creative that elevates our brand vision. We are looking for a thinker and doer who lives, breathes and conceptualizes with demonstrated talent. The designer has a deep appreciation for clean, simple, design. Collaborates with copywriters and broader teams to deliver relevant experiences across platforms and branded experiences. Iterates off of existing campaigns expanding the brand message.
• Create solutions that reinforce the brand platform at every touch point.
• Producing high-quality visual and interactive campaigns
• Work from agreed upon creative briefs with Copywriter, Creative Director and Project teams to develop and execute concepts for financial products and marketing initiatives
• Partner with creative, marketing, and agency teams to deliver creative that maintains the best possible user experience on strategy and on time
• Understands competitive landscape, customer feedback, and metrics to create user-centered design
• Ability to create visual designs across a wide range of assets (including landing pages, web and mobile interfaces, Online Display Advertising, native ad units, social tiles, and animated gifs) that push the brand, evolve design guidelines and engage the consumer
• Present to creative partners effectively and positively while communicating how the work will help achieve goals
• Communicate concepts through sketches, diagrams, visual comps
• Help the Creative Team workflow process run smoothly and finds innovative ways to enhance it
• Bachelor’s degree in Design or a similar field is preferred or relevant experience
• 7+ years of print/digital design experience in-house marketing and/or agency creative team
• 7+ years of experience partnering with multiple internal/external teams
• Excellent creative online portfolio
• Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite, PowerPoint. Knowledge of Excel, MS Teams, Outlook and Word
• Ability to quickly absorb, express and expand upon Brand Platform and Graphic Standards
• Create, iterate and continually deliver design in a clean, concise, intuitive way that maintains brand standards
• Display rock-solid graphic design skills with an eye for typography, composition, layout, color, and pixel-level attention to detail
• Knowledge in design best practices for mobile, web, templates, style sheets and delivering clean and prepped files to developers
• Understanding the fundamentals, current challenges and future trends of the digital design landscape
• Experience in art directing photo shoots, select process, artistic cropping, minor retouching, and sharing assets through a content library system
• Experience in automated workflow tools like Aprimo, Workfront etc.
• Excellent organization and decision-making skills with ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
• Thrives to meet aggressive deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Must be able to work independently
• A versatile, team player with a positive attitude
• Agile and pod experience is a plus
• Hybrid role: work 4 days or less in the office
SHARE THIS JOB
Onward Search helps connect creative, marketing, and technology talent with top jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include freelance / contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent placement.