One of our technology clients setting the trend in their industry is looking for an experienced B2C In-App Marketing Associate (Product Marketing). You will be responsible for the execution and deployment of our owned content placements across the web and app. Working closely with marketing, product, and engineering teams to share knowledge, best practices, and results as a channel owner. The role requires prior experience in In-app Messaging and Web Products. Must have superb attention to detail and ability to quickly grasp campaign, product, and CRM inter-dependencies.
This role is based in Chicago or NYC office but can be REMOTE for the perfect candidate.
Impact of the role:
- Manage in-product content messaging calendar across platforms (web & app)
- Set up, QA, schedule, and deploy all in-app & web messaging
- Build in-product messaging for recurring, triggered, and dynamic content-driven campaigns
- Use best practices and knowledge of the business to improve the execution of in-app messaging
- Effectively communicate campaign results about the channel and highlight key opportunities for improvements
- Coordinate creative briefs and reviews with the creative team, operational builders, data science, and product
- Clearly and proactively communicate status and results to all stakeholders
- Partner closely with product marketing/product teams to adopt new deployment/ targeting features
Qualifications To be successful:
- 3-6 years of experience in product marketing or digital marketing
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Hands-on execution experience with Consumer Engagement Platforms (i.e. Braze, Iterable, Adobe Campaign)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate complex information to less technical audiences
- Self-starter with a “roll-up your sleeves and dive-in” attitude
- Ability to solve complex problems/issues leveraging past learnings, while applying a new perspective
- Excellent communications, organization, teamwork, and follow-up skills
- Hunger, inquisitiveness, ownership
- Ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholder asks while meeting timelines/milestones
- Exceptional communication, presentation, organization, teamwork, and follow-up skills
- Experience working cross-functionally with Brand, Data Science, Analytics, and Product teams
- Comfortable working in Tableau and Google Analytics
- Engineering/product background
- Experience in Braze
- Experience in Contentful
- Experience with ASO
- Knowledge and understanding of CRM Channel best practices (Push, SMS, Email, In-App Messaging)
If this sounds like your background and you are ready to leap forward into a trend-setting company within their industry, please do not hesitate by applying below!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB