Our client is a global leader in the food & beverage industry. They are seeking 2 exceptional Senior Industrial Design Managers with a strong background in brand strategy to join their NYC Innovation Lab team full-time. This is an amazing opportunity to collaborate with other great minds to create new brands and products, packaging, merchandising and ultimately work with key stakeholders to impact strategic business goals.
About the position:
- Synthesize research to identify opportunities for design/brand strategies that will result in sustainable growth and returns for the business.
- Strategize and lead a team across various departments to execute complex brand and product designs
- Articulate design vision through prototyping, scenario modeling, strategic roadmaps
- Effectively lead a team of 6-8 designers
- Identify new business opportunities for a product and design perspective
- Experience working with 3D modeling and CGI – must have experience creating physical products (appliances, bottles, cosmetics, home-goods, furniture, etc.)
- 8+ years of experience. Must have at least 3 years of recent experience in a strategic design position
- Degree(s) in: Industrial Design, Product Design, Architecture, Engineering, Design Innovation, Brand Design, Design Strategy and/or MBA
- Examples/case study of a former project you successfully lead that you can provide insight into the: consumer research, design strategy, product prototype, execution (must be a product that launched to the marketplace)
Does this sound like you? Apply with your portfolio today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.