Our client, a financial technology company, is looking for an Information Architect/Taxonomist to join their team for a contract role.
Information Architect / Taxonomist Responsibilities:
- Working to define taxonomies for organizations B2B product and web content information.
- Helping to organize product information to improve findability.
- Analyzing taxonomy data related to organizations B2B products, solutions, capabilities, etc… to provide insights to the engineering and web operations teams in order to drive the design of navigation, footers, and folder structure.
- Working with internal stakeholders to understand taxonomy needs and priorities.
- Helping create a digital governance model for company's web properties.
- Developing and completing usability test plans and evaluating user feedback.
- Standardizing taxonomies to develop a global information architecture.
- Communicating and working with Marketing team as well as other third-party agencies working on the organization’s global digital rebuild project.
Information Architect / Taxonomist Requirements:
- 6-10 years of Information Architecture / Taxonomy experience.
- Experience working on enterprise web properties.
- Deep knowledge of IA, Taxonomy and User Experience key principals and best practices.
- Skilled at presenting information to all levels of leadership, persuasive with the ability to build census around proposed ideas/changes.
- Ability to present identify and present strong justifications and rationale for all IA / Taxonomy suggestions given.
- Ability to quickly learn the key challenges/objectives of a project and efficiently build IA / Taxonomy strategies/plans.
- Prior experience working with key stakeholders including executive leadership on a given project.
- Highly proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook).
Apply today if this sounds like you!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.