Onward Play is seeking an experienced project coordinator to work on a team of Product & Program managers who focus on delivering technology solutions. The ideal candidate will be working on a domain that spreads across Network, Virtualization, Data Center / Hosting, Compute, Storage, and Cloud services.
- Coordinate with technical delivery leadership to ensure that initiatives are shaped up and ready for execution
- Work with technical delivery leadership to ensure commitments remain stable and mitigate where needed
- Candidates should have similar experience managing and coordinating schedules, resource plans, communication & change management plans.
- Data-driven decision making
- Proactive & creative communications to convey progress and concepts across teams
- Proactively manage issues and risks to resolution
- Manage the knowledge transfer from the project team to support teams and ensure solutions are stable and supportable
- Build great working relationships within the EA user community
- Use a positive approach to get collaborative work done
- Measure delivery against business goals and outcomes
- Project coordination in the I.T. domain (5+ years) with a specific focus on Cloud migration efforts
- Understanding of AWS & Azure offerings and capabilities
- Prior experience with Docker container a plus
- Knowledge of cluster management technologies such as Kubernetes is a plus
- Proven coordination skills with the ability to multi-task, delegate, and prioritize tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, interpersonal, conflict resolution, and customer service skills
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing business models and Organization structures
- Ability to be hands-on proactively driving efforts
- Ability to balance multiple demands and work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Apply critical thinking to tackle complex challenges and ambiguous conditions
- Coordinating tasks and activities that support migration-related activities from on-prem and AWS to Azure working with our Infrastructure leadership and solution owners
- Other Infrastructure initiatives as they shape up
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB