Onward Search needs a Innovation Activation Specialist for one of the largest pharmaceutical companies.
You’ll join the Innovation eam
This is a long contract opportunity. 1+ year
Pay rate: $30 - $35 hourly
To learn more about this innovation Activation Specialist opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
• Responsible for supporting the implementation the marketing and external engagement activations within region, including product launch strategies and management of the project plan, budget and reporting ROI & project metrics to ensure execution success.
• Supporting the Innovation Activation Manager in planning, executing, and tracking lead generation campaigns to grow company portfolio in region.
• Support all aspects of the physical/digital activation & marketing campaign incorporation in the region.
• Support regional community engagement with onsite Licensees (portal communications, educational programs, site celebrations, etc.) including tracking and sharing of Licensee progress reported in the media.
• Engage in ongoing relationships with key internal and regional external stakeholders including strategic marketing partners, trade associations and potential sponsors
• Support corporate identity regionally through internal and external work (electronic and hardcopy newsletters, portal, external websites, external brochures, presentations, social media channels, SOPs, etc.).
• Assist in monitoring day-to-day regional activation activities and be actively involved with each department to ensure work is progressing as planned
• Participate in client's presence at regional conferences (sponsorship, speaking engagements, event planning, advertisements, booth, speakers, etc.).
• Support the implementation of all elements of company’s site or virtual programs (manage budgets, develop calendar, recruit speakers, etc.).
• Support event promotion including posting on social media, cross promotion with partners, targeted LinkedIn internal and external posts, communication of internal events and follow up. This includes the development of strategic e-marketing communications plan and schedule to ensure optimal attendance results.
• Create event materials such as printed programs, presentations, signage, and badges.
• Manage attendee lists, survey creation, event recaps and reports. Manage event logistics such as booking venue, managing catering. coordinating event calendar entries, coordinating event setup with various teams (janitorial, AV, operations) and speaker management. Be the POC on the day of events.
• Support web presence for your prospective region, including maintenance & content for regional location page.
• Manage and coordinate company tours/meetings with site team for partners, prospective companies, colleagues and higher profile guests.
• A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or a related discipline is required.
• A proven performer with a minimum of 3-5 years of brand/product marketing and events experience is required.
• Experience developing program content and advertising of content is preferred.
• Experience in developing and executing a Regional strategic marketing plan preferred.
• E-Marketing experience preferred.
• Exceptional writing skills are required.
• Experience within a healthcare setting or industry association is preferred.
What’s in our benefits packages:
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date.
More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com.
Pay: $30 - $35 hourlyApply
SHARE THIS JOB