Our client, a financial company, is looking to hire an Instructional Designer for a long-term assignment. This person will be responsible for working with subject matter experts from business teams to produce project plan, content, and timelines for elearning models. Responsible for the instructional design process which includes all phases of the ADDIE model (analyze, design, develop, implement and evaluate).
RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Conducts analysis to determine learning needs
- Assess curriculum needs and determine instructional goals working with subject matter experts.
- Designs learning solution
- Implement appropriate learning design techniques and principles
- Design training using a variety of modalities (e.g., instructor led classroom and webinar, self-paced e-learning, self-paced paper, etc.) depending on needs of business units
- Create curriculum lesson plan and story boards
- Create engaging and interactive eLearning utilizing authoring tools and platform like Articulate 360 (Rise, Storyline), VideoScribe, Camtasia, and Degreed
- Develop graphics, animation, audio, video, and multimedia elements for eLearning solutions
- Develop content incorporating subject matter expert (SME) input into clearly written and structured materials
- Create course materials (i.e. student guides, facilitator guides, reference materials) to meet learning objectives
- Evaluates effectiveness of learning solution
- Assist with the management of course development projects including scoping the required resources and timeline to meet project timelines with quality results
- Effective written and oral communication required
- Extensive understanding of content authoring tools and eLearning methodologies
- Working knowledge of intermediate instructional design skills (analysis, design, development, implementation, evaluation)
- Working knowledge of project management and ability to apply it to work assignments
- Flexible mindset and agile approach to deliverables
- Demonstrates initiative by identifying issues, recommending and implementing solutions
- Demonstrates sound judgment in independently resolving matters of moderate complexity
- Demonstrates effective and professional service orientation and builds appropriate rapport with internal and external contacts
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB