Our client, a top financial company located in San Antonio, Texas is looking to hire an Instructional Designer for a long-term assignment. You will work to design and develop instructional training for the companies client services based departments. You need to have experience with ADDIE development process (analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation), meaning you need to be able to work on projects from start to finish.
Responsibilities / Experience:
- Position will focus on about 90% design and development
- Needs to have recently done design and development
- This is a production based role, will manage their own work/desk and larger quantity of work and demonstrate that during interview process
- Experience with all areas of creating training programs and materials, including analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as strong detail orientation, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively as part of a team
- Identifies areas for improvement within our training processes and/or technologies and makes recommendations for solutions
- Basic graphic design skills desired
- Experience with change management desired
- Experience with SharePoint administration and design desired
- Must have experience with Articulate 360 - Especially Rise OR Captivate
- Must have ability to develop in any modality: eLearning, virtual classroom
- Must have samples to show and present
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite, (e.g., PowerPoint, Word, and Office 365)
- Intermediate SharePoint experience, including administration of SP sites
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB