Onward Search is seeking a freelance INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNER to work remotely for a higher education client based in LA. The role is set to be from now through the end of the year. You'll work on a team that creates online learning content for their staff. The role and this team work in collaboration with many stakeholders and other executives throughout the organization. The role uses training authoring tools to produce creative, engaging, and professional multimedia instructional material integrating across platforms as appropriate, including digital images, audio, and video resources (e.g., narrated presentations, animations, etc.), and interactive sites.
Role and Requirements:
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders to create online learning materials as needed
- Help develop processes and structures to streamline implementation
- Work to translate objectives into learning activities and assessments, and assist in developing production timelines.
- BA in related field
- Up to date on instructional design techniques and processes
- Learning Management Systems experience
- Familiar with pedagogical approaches
- Experience with web and usability design
- Use of using web-based conferencing systems, synchronous and asynchronous collaborative software, and develop web-based instructional material, video animation, and various streaming media
- Use of HTML, web editing applications, basic audio/video editing, and basic graphic design practices
- Experience using authoring tools such Articulate Storyline, Rise, Video editing, and other animation tools such as Vyond
- Organized, able to juggle several projects, detail-oriented, team player, solution-oriented
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB