Our client a top financial company is looking to hire an INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNER for a long-term assignment. This person will work with subject matter experts from business teams to produce project plans, content, and timelines. They will be responsible for the instructional design process which includes all phases of the ADDIE model (analyze, design, develop, implement and evaluate).
RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Analyzes to determine learning needs
- Assess curriculum needs and determine instructional goals working with subject matter experts.
- Collects and analyzes existing content from business units and vendors to determine appropriate learning solution(s).
- Designs learning solution
- Implement appropriate learning design techniques and principles.
- Design training using a variety of modalities (e.g., instructor-led classroom and webinar, self-paced e-learning, self-paced paper, etc.) depending on the needs of business units.
- Create curriculum lesson plans and storyboards.
- Develops eLearning
- Create engaging and interactive eLearning utilizing authoring tools and platforms like Articulate 360 (Rise, Storyline), VideoScribe, Camtasia, and Degreed.
- Develop graphics, animation, audio, video, and multimedia elements for eLearning solutions.
- Develop content incorporating subject matter expert (SME) input into clearly written and structured materials
- Create course materials (i.e. student guides, facilitator guides, reference materials) to meet learning objectives.
- Evaluates effectiveness of learning solution
- Designs and develops evaluation methods and tools to determine the effectiveness of training.
- Determines recommendations and implements changes to courses or curriculum.
- Effective written and oral communication with a diverse group of associates and business leaders.
- Strong understanding of content authoring tools and eLearning methodologies.
- Working knowledge of intermediate instructional design skills (analysis, design, development, implementation, evaluation) and adult learning theories in all phases of instructional design, and ability to apply it to work assignments.
- Working knowledge of project management and ability to apply it to work assignments.
- Flexible mindset and agile approach to deliverables.
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively as part of a team.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB