Our client, a Social Media Company, is seeking a freelance Brand Copywriter to join their team. We are looking for candidates with the following skills and competencies to fill the role.
- Work with a team of art directors, editors, creatives, and designers in Consumer and Brand Marketing team.
- Own the successful execution and delivery of consumer-facing creative assignments and projects across a variety of formats, including digital, video, and out-of-home
- Manage and write social copy, feature copy, emails, blog posts, video scripts, and more related to consumer products
- Work closely alongside designers, creatives, product managers, engineers, and marketers to achieve team goals
- Create high-visibility presentations and narratives that communicate creative concepts
- Internalize the brand voice, and distribute it across all of your work to cultivate a fun and consistent tone
- 5-10 years of professional copywriting experience working at an in-house creative team, from start-ups to larger tech companies
- A strong portfolio showcasing your work across multiple formats including digital, video, out-of-home, etc.
- A master of colloquial language, breaking things down, and explaining what things mean
- A strong perspective on what makes a great user experience in an app, a book, or an appliance.
- Experience crafting brand voice, tone, and style guides ensuring consistent language across multiple touchpoints
- Experience working across integrated campaigns and brand platforms
- Ability to clearly communicate concepts through mocks and decks when pitching work to stakeholders and directors
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- An incredibly detail-oriented and organized person who never misses a period or an oxford comma
- Experience and familiarity with UX writing and in-app copy is a plus
- Extensive knowledge of the augmented reality, social media, and mobile communications landscape
- A perspective and understanding of what makes good visual design
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.