Our client, a high end beauty brand, has an immediate need for a freelance designer. You will work with the design team to design print collateral for internal education creative service requests and a variety of print projects across all channels. You will also work on an existing e-learning platform designing modules and templates. This is a fully integrated role which will require hands on executional design, production design, and light art direction. It will be your job to ensure overall consistent look and feel of all education materials video, print and digital.
- Design e-learning modules (B2B) and digital templates for an existing e-learning management system
- Run pre-production planning / art direction for education photo and video shoots as well as global creative smear photoshoots
- Manage the Post Production communication with vendors ie. retouching and approvals
- Design a variety of storyboards for education and global creative video production
- Design printed PR mailer kits for product launches
- Hands on with digital and print production of blog imagery and creative assets
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-3 years of experience in digital design
- General understanding of UX best practices
- Expert level Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Strong communication skills and and understanding how to work as part of a team that is all remote
- Experience with working with all levels of an organization, with the ability to collaborate with team members
- Someone who can take an existing concept an run with it across a variety of channels remaining on brand and also on message
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB