Our client, an eCommerce / retail brand in the NYC Metropolitan area, is hiring an Integrated Marketing Coordinator on a contract basis.
Duration: ASAP through March 2022
The selected candidate will hold operation and administrative responsibilities for print/digital advertising materials, including but not limited to planning, creative collaboration, execution, and post-event evaluation.
- Support the integrated marketing team in the development of Omni campaign strategies and execution of key initiatives over our holiday and registry peak season
- Partner with project management, creative, production, and operations teams to deliver targeted compelling messages that drive sales and customer response
- Monitor and report competitors' marketing and sales activities
- Effectively manage daily administrative tasks in support of the Integrated Marketing team including updates to the marketing calendar
- Ensure adherence to process to maintain the accuracy of communication and quality of marketing outputs while meeting deadlines effectively
- Identify and address production issues, timing conflicts, and communicate decisions to key stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree
- Marketing/advertising experience within a retail or like setting
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines, in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving and analytical skills demonstrating creative and resourceful thinking
- Excellent judgment and decision-making skills; ability to work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (primarily Excel and PowerPoint)
- Highly motivated, proactive, resourceful, and results-oriented individual with a high level of enthusiasm and passion for retail marketing
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB