Our client, a technology platform focused on the event space, has an immediate need for a Copywriter.
You will be working from an existing brand tone and voice to execute marketing focused copy across digital and print channels. This will include: Landing Pages, Emails, Social, Marketing Collateral, One Sheets, and much more. We are looking for someone who has experience working with complex technical products and services with the goal of explaining in a simplified approachable way.
This is predominantly executional copy - we are looking for candidates who are able concept on specific deliverables, though.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Integrated experience leaning more on the digital side
- Portfolio showcasing work across both digital (specifically landing pages and emails) and print channels
- Experience working from existing brand tone and voice
- Ability to take direction, work autonomously, and also raise hand when you need help
- Ability to update older assets to the current tone, voice, and offering
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB