Our client, a mid-level advertising agency, is looking for an Integrated Producer with experience in Print, OOH, Digital, Web, and Video production. If this sounds interesting to you, apply! Candidates must be local to the NYC area.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage the integrated studio production processes and timeline management to ensure adherence to schedules and deliverables.
- Manage the studio production of both digital and traditional communications for a range of brands across Print, OOH, Digital, Web, and Video.
- Work with an integrated team across Creative, Strategy, and Account from the planning and brief stage through development and production.
- Ensure that client deliverable are defined and that all teams are aware of their required output.
- Build and manage timelines, keeping a trained eye on all processes to remove roadblocks that may stand in the way of achieving success.
- Route deliverables to teams for review via the internal routing system and ensure the right parties are signing off before key milestones are hit.
- Lead the team across all status meetings from tracking the hot-sheet to daily and weekly stand-ups.
- Lead asset management by receiving final approved assets, uploading to proper folders, and share with the team.
- Source assets that are needed for all new projects including those from previous projects or purchasing stock imagery.
- Support the Account team in developing accurate Scopes of Work ensuring that creative staffing/allocation is appropriate for project needs.
- Keep teams on the schedule about budgetary and SOW requirements, alerting the team if the risk of going over.
- Support the development of the PM team around you, leading and mentoring more junior associates.
- Other tasks may apply.
- 5+ years of experience in integrated Project Management and Production in an agency environment.
- Experience Print, OOH, Digital, Web and Video production
- Must be comfortable with the digital production process with a solid knowledge of Figma.
- Should have working knowledge of the design process and programs that designers use like Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to own the project management process for the studio - manage timelines, budgets, hot sheet meetings etc.
- Experience working through project financials is mandatory.
- Must be comfortable interacting with the account team, creative team, and tech pm's.
- Must be proficient with the Microsoft Suite, with a heavy emphasis on digital routing platforms like Workfront, Asana, ProofHQ, or hive, etc. and MS Project and a working knowledge of Excel.
- Experience working with Project Management tools like Excel, Smartsheet, etc.
- Must have experience and be comfortable with estimating and billing.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and keep teams on task and on schedule.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB