Our client, a TV Network, is seeking a Freelance Producer to join the Partnerships & Promotions team.
You will report to the Sr. Manager, Marketing Partnerships and be responsible for:
- Handle vendor outreach for partner creative in need of custom video, audio, photography, and/or design work.
- Handle RFPs to vendors, manage the bidding process, award work, contract vendors, and supervise production through to completion.
- Help ensure vendor deliverables are on time, on budget, and address partner needs.
- Sourcing vendors such as production companies, directors, directors of photography, motion graphics houses, editors, sound mixers, telecine, still photographers,
- At times hire talent agencies to cast models/actors, hair and make-up artists, and costuming companies.
- Communicate regularly with Creative executives and Creative team members to ensure alignment on vendors’ ability to execute the creative vision.
- 5-7 years prior experience working with production companies handling ad creative for a variety of clients and a variety of media (e.g. audio, video, photo, and live events).
- Clear communicator
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to track a high volume of projects at once
- Experience working in a fast-paced, matrixed, and creative environment
- Ability to process and synthesize Creative needs in order to ensure vendors are on track and efficient
- Ability to build strong relationships, be a team player, and proactively provide assistance wherever/whenever needed
- Experience working with vendors on marketing creative for a wide variety of clients, and for different media including audio, video, design, photography, and live events/ experiential activations.
- The right candidate must have strong industry relationships, in addition to the more technical skills and experience with the production process.
Apply now to learn more about this job today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB