Our client, a full-service creative agency, is searching for a Integrated Project Manager to join their Studio.
This is a 6-week contract, onsite, 40 hrs/wk in Oakland, CA. (Possibility of extending for the right candidate)
This person is the heart of the agency and are responsible for overseeing the quality of work, project profitability and movement of broadcast, digital, print and social creative through the entire agency workflow. You will be a partner to the account lead and creative lead, protecting the creative vision while shepherding work through the agency and ultimately releasing for delivery to the clients. Additionally, this person assures that the project deliverables map to the creative brief and business objectives and that the timekeeping and project budgets are up to date in real-time. Experience with franchise retail and automobile clients a plus.
- Provide team leadership; work with the account and discipline leads to ensure project success within budget, timeline, and scope.
- Experience driving cross-office stakeholders.
- Responsible for project profitability; planning, tracking and approval of project expenses, billing and invoices.
- Serve as a key point of contact internally, communicating expectations to team members and managing the work in an agile method from inception through delivery of final creative.
- Oversee cadence for kick-off, status and day-to-day meetings; ensure timely completion of all milestone phases.
- Quality control lead
- Build relationships with existing clients; support and facilitate client demo, support client presentations with appropriate team members and directors.
- Look for opportunities to further increase client engagement through up-sell and future opportunities.
- Day-to-day mentorship of the junior members on the IPM team.
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in marketing, communications, business or other closely related areas. PMP certification a plus.
- 5-7 years experience in advertising or marketing communications managing multiple broadcast, digital, print, website, video and interactive projects concurrently.
- Proven track record in fast-paced agency environment including exposure to clients, ability to lead project teams and ability to successfully mentor team members.
- Able to demonstrate proven organizational and project management skills.
- Strong presentation skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with digital routing systems - adobe PRO
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.