Onward Search is looking for an interactive designer to bring a high level of creativity to one of our clients.
Your design skills, combined with your understanding of user behavior make you an ideal interactive designer. While designing and building new interactive solutions, you will help deliver a web experience that is as engaging as it is easy to use. You willl also ensure that your designs deliver on the functional requirements of the wireframes.
- Programming and design skills
- Knowledge of user behaviors, usability and emerging web and design trends
- Practical knowledge of current programming languages
- Ability to communicate and work with other team members effectively
- Strong presentation skills
- 3+ years of experience in interaction design
- Mastery of related design software and applications
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred in design or a technical-related major)
- Up-to-date resume and portfolio
Get the most out of your talent. Apply today.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB