Onward Search has an exciting Interactive Art Director with a premier financial client in New York City. As an Interactive Art Director, you will be creating campaigns across multiple mediums, working with designers, copywriters, and project managers.
If this sounds like an opportunity you might be interested in, apply today!
- A minimum of an associate's (2 years) degree in advertising, communication design, or visual arts. A bachelor (4 years) degree is preferred.
- 6+ years of design experience in an agency or corporate environment - designing across multiple devices and platforms.
- Must possess exceptional software skills. Proficiency in Mac OS platform is a must. Thorough knowledge of the following applications is required: Adobe CC (including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop), Sketch and InVision.
- Understand the fine points of brand guidelines and adhere to their standards and rules.
- An impeccable taste in current design trends and visual content.
- Help define a design system and language and advocate its application across different products and platforms
- Interact with Creative Director and Copywriters to develop creative concepts and executions of assigned product(s).
- Possess a solid understanding of the strategy and market dynamics of assigned product(s).
- Work closely with account executives and project managers to meet established SLAs and deadlines.
Apply now to learn today!
- Advise business partners on creative and technical recommendations and/or issues as needed.
- Participate in and lead creative meetings as needed.
- Assist in making presentations to business partners as needed.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.