Our client, a top health/fitness company, is looking for a Visual Designer for a 5 Month Contract.
The ideal candidate for this role is an imaginative, collaborative person with fresh ideas and the ability to bring them to life with very little time, very little direction and a whole lot of attention to detail. Someone who brings their A-game every day, shines under pressure and thinks outside the box—especially within the confines of a box.
If you freaking love design, really like a fast-paced workplace, have a crush on the internet and think Proxima Nova is at least ok, let’s talk.
SKILLS + EXPERIENCE:
- 7 years of experience in design (visual and UI)
- Serious skills in the Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch, working knowledge of InVision
- Understanding of the latest digital design trends
- Experience designing beautiful experiences for web, mobile and responsive (eCommerce a plus) under large global brands
- Understanding of how to export and delivery web files
- Insane work ethic and even better sense of humor
- Strong visual design sense and keen eye for detail
- Ability to present and sell creative
- Positive attitude and solid sense of humor
- Prototyping experience
- Agency experience
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB