Onward Search has a client that is looking for a Senior Interactive Producer. You will lead and manage multiple interactive projects including site feature updates, landing pages, promotions, banners, emails, online media placements, and more. Lead communications and manage workflow between all stakeholders including internal design, copy, content, site merchandising, marketing, legal, production, development and business leads. Develop and negotiate schedules to allow adequate time for all process steps. Traffic assets through the review process, parse feedback, and manage change requests. Ensure that each final deliverable meets the project objectives, is accurate, and is approved by all stakeholders. The Senior Producer is a key role on the Creative team and reports directly to the Sr. Creative Operations Manager.
* Manages and leads digital creative and editorial production projects
* Trains and mentors incoming producers
* Develops and optimizes processes
* Manages change and aligns all cross-functional partners
* Ensures the timely execution and delivery of creative projects
* Communicates digital creative project progress across the organization
* Coordinates cross-functional teams in order to ensure completion of digital creative projects
* Demonstrates up-to-date project management expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of project action plans
* Provides expert advice and guidance to others on creative and production best practices; supports and aligns efforts to meet creative objectives, as well as meet customer and business needs
* Experience developing processes and procedures, and managing change
* Enhances the productivity of the Creative team through process assessment and refinement
* 4 years experience as a project manager, coordinator or in a related role
* 4 years experience managing cross-functional teams
* 4 years experience managing vendor contracts and relationships
* 4 years experience in producing websites and web assets
* Bachelor’s Degree
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
Apply now if interested!
SHARE THIS JOB
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Our client, a top electronics company is looking for a Design Project Manager to join their team. As a Design Project Manager, you are responsible for planning, scheduling, prioritizing, allocating resources, and driving product development projects through the entire product development lifecycle, including Industrial Design / CMF/ UX / Packaging Structure & Graphics / Imagery. Outstanding leadership skills, a passion for process, and the ability to plan out a calendar will be crucial for this role. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Managing and monitoring project or program schedules
Onward Search helps connect creative, marketing, and technology talent with top jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include freelance / contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent placement.