Onward Search is hiring an Intermediate Marketing Automation Specialist for an international financial client with offices in metro Atlanta.
The marketing automation specialist is responsible for design, execution, maintenance and reporting for automated marketing programs and email campaigns. This role is tactically focused on the execution of marketing automation platform (MAP) related tasks. This role reports to the USIS Demand Marketing COE Leader.
- Creates emails, landing pages, forms, lists/segmentation, and reports within the MAP
- Creates nurturing and scoring programs to support the marketing organization
- Monitors and reports on effectiveness metrics related to tactics and programs managed by the MAP and related applications
- Standardizes, cleanses and uploads contact lists into the MAP
- Organizational Interlocks
- Corporate Marketing (Demand Gen, Creative/Brand)
- Marketing Operations
- Field/Vertical Marketing
- Product Marketing
- Digital/Web Marketing
- Technologies Supporting the Role
- Marketing automation platform (Pardot)
- Sales force automation (Salesforce)
- Content management/Web content management
- Web analytics
- HTML editor
- Marketing resource management
- Success Metrics
- Service-level agreement adherence
- Internal customer satisfaction/feedback
- Average time required to build campaign elements
- Email deliverability metrics including IP address health, bounce rate and spam reports
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in marketing, computer science, or business
- Two or more years’ experience working with a sales force automation (SFA) system
- One or more years of Pardot MAP experience, including tactical campaign creation/execution
- One or more years of experience in demand creation related activities (email, trade shows, search engine optimization/search engine marketing, event marketing)
- HTML experience
- Experience working with business owners in defining reporting and data requirements
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong project management capabilities, including the ability to accurately specify project timeframes, dependencies and risk factors
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets skills
- Advanced process diagramming skills (e.g. Visio)
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Comfortable working in a cross-functional and matrixed environment
- Excels at problem solving and approaching problems in multiple ways
- Enjoys learning and rapidly correlates new concepts to existing knowledge
- Able to develop strong working relationships with internal peers and agency partners, and can foster cooperation in non-hierarchical relationships
- Marketing practices
- Data standardization and normalization
- Design and QA of lead scoring and multi-tiered programs
- Intermediate HTML experience
- Intermediate SFA and MAP administration
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB