Our Vancouver client needs Software Engineers. People from tech, software, entertainment, gaming, mobile backgrounds are encouraged to apply. This candidate will be roll up your sleeves involved with internal framework at a game tech studio. Must work across entire stack, maintain and develop tech that makes great results for game features.
- Must build and apply core features that will be used throughout our titles in our live ops. Need to create the building blocks that the other engineers will make apps and games from
- Must know how to implement UI system and components. Must do so to understand how data is managed and how to solve tech problems in the app
- Collaborate closely with other front end and full stack engineers and designer to maintain and innovate our existing tools for content creation, adding new functionalities and improving the engineering workflows
- Design systems and architecture
- Must know how to create high quality, well-structured and documented code
- Must be strong collaborator and work independent
- Must be detail oriented and well documented, great communicator oral and written
- Must know how to decipher requirements with clients and communicate tech solutions in a presentable manner
- 2-5+ years building software systems
- C# and Unity
- Experience making the core technology, framework for an app, game or software product
- Backend experience is a plus like creating REST API’s
- Agile exp needed
- Experience in gaming, shipping titles, mobile, tech, software is preferred
- Great with code reviews, source control management, build processes and testing
Sound like you? Apply now!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB