Onward Search has an exciting opportunity for an Internet Marketing Analyst to own day-to-day aspects of Search Engine Marketing in Latin America. Responsibilities include managing operations, reporting, budgeting, and optimization of Paid Search campaigns to meet performance marketing goals and align to regional objectives. We are currently seeking this individual for a 12 month extendable contract position working out of our client's Seattle, WA office. Apply today to learn more!
• Manage regional paid search portfolios
• Analyze campaign performance, performance trends, spot outliers, communicate results
• Structure tests & monitor results
• Test ideation to identify growth or efficiency opportunities
• Maintain day-to-day relationships with major paid search partners
• Stay up to date on industry trends
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders to leverage expertise, inform platform and engineering development, share best practices
• Mid-level Excel analysis skills -- Pivot Table design, chart design, basic formula understanding
• Mid-level SQL skills -- joins, sub-selects, table creation & maintenance
• Data driven decision making mindset -- Analysis for marketing campaigns and ROI optimization
• Marketing experience -- former work supporting a marketing team, preferably eCommerce
SHARE THIS JOB
Onward Search helps connect creative, marketing, and technology talent with top jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include freelance / contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent placement.