Our client, a large corporation and well-known luxury lifestyle brand are looking for an iOS Developer to join their team, full-time at their office in San Jose, CA.
The iOS Developer will play a key role in creating new digital experiences, driving business innovation to explore new products and features & services for the brand. The iOS Developer will identify new opportunities, prototype new products by leveraging design, research, and engineering while recognizing new digitalization strategies for the U.S. market. This person will contribute to the product success by developing state-of-the-art iOS code, to develop & implement engaging new mobile experiences, ranging from POCs to end-user products.
- Define, build and iterate iOS experiences to support existing and new projects related to the the brand
- Own and become a resident expert of various pieces of iOS development and functionality within the team
- Collaborate with other front-end and back-end engineers as well as the rest of the cross-functional product team within a fast-paced and multi-disciplinary environment
- BS in computer science, computer engineering, computer software or related field. Master of Science is a plus.
- 3+ years of experience with writing mobile software in a fast-paced engineering team
- Extensive experience with Objective-C, Swift, iOS design-patterns
- Experience with Auto Layout, UIKt, Cocoapods etc.
- Experience with Apple CarPlay is a plus
- Strong understanding of end-to-end data flow between containerized services and mobile clients
- Experience with implementing complex, native mobile UIs
- Extensive experience with mobile application life-cycles
- Familiar with Scrum/Agile work environment
- Familiar with quick code iterations, failing quickly and retrying
- Strong understanding of front end/UI design methodologies
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB