iOS Developer needed for a contract-to-Likely PERM hire opportunity in downtown NYC. We are looking for candidates with the following skillset and experience to fill the role.
In Any Given Day You Will
- Contribute code and tests according to criteria established by our product team
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and support our application in production
- Seek opportunities to enhance the stability, performance, maintainability, and extensibility of our application
- 4+ years native iOS development
- Proficient with Swift
- Understanding of UIKit, Foundation, and other core iOS frameworks
- Experience with writing unit tests
- Familiarity with Agile/SAFe software development principles
- Familiarity using RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of MVC and MVVM patterns
- Knowledge of iPhone accessibility features
- Knowledge of CI tools such as Jenkins or Circle CI
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB