National Health Organization is seeking an iOS Developer to join them for a long term consulting engagement in the Chicago area.
This iOS Engineer will design, build, test, and deploy mobile applications in a fast-paced, dynamic, and creative environment.
- Expertise with iOS native development languages and thorough iOS internals, REST API's and services
- Expert & build& deployment apps into apple app store., and having experience with architecting solutions to complex problems
- Deep knowledge of iOS native development practices and commonly used libraries like UIKit, Arkit, spritekit etc.
- Working experience with unit testing and end-to-end testing
- Experience with Agile development practices with project & task management tools such as SharePoint, JIRA etc.
- Excellent communications skills with ability to communicate effectively in visual, verbal, and written form to teams, clients and leadership
- Good understanding of ADA and other regulatory compliances including PCI, PII and PHI
- Strong application development background as developer
- Experience with native mobile app development
- Working understanding of enterprise security
- Experience in mobile app security and application performance tuning
- Experience with Cocoapods / Swift framework
- Experience with iPad OS and Apple Watch OS
- Experience in working with Rally is a plus
- Universal app experience
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB