We are looking for a Mobile Application Developer for iOS responsible for working with business to understand the scope of work, for collaborating on design of features, for writing and testing code, for triaging and correcting bugs, for building automated tests, for working with our testers to design manual test strategies, and to deal with defects they find.
- Along with the team, develop and implement mobile applications for iOS mobile devices, including coding, bug fixing, unit testing, UI testing (automated), code review, AppCenter and app store deployment.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2 years of mobile application development experience for iOS devices.
- Familiarity with enterprise programming practices, Agile
- Experience with both Objective-C and Swift programming
- Familiarity with consuming RESTful web services, some SQL
- Familiarity with Git.
- Good verbal skills.
- Good social skills for closely working in a group with business, developers, testers, and UI/UX.
Does this sound like you, do not hesitate to apply now!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.