Our client, a top financial company, is looking to hire an IT Learning Consultant for an 18-month onsite assignment. This person will be working with IT business leaders to determine current skill sets and determine which learning courses and certifications are needed. They may do some coursework design, however, will mainly be working with consultant companies to determine learning curriculum.
Must have Instructional Design skills as well as Learning and Development background.
IT LEARNING CONSULTANT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinating training activities including assessing client needs, sourcing, vendor management, purchasing, logistics for the classroom and online delivery of technical and professional training.
- Providing training support and coordination for the Information Technology Group (ITG) globally.
- Coordinating cross-site training logistics.
- Maintaining course management/student registration.
Consulting with HR partners, senior leaders and business groups to diagnose and develop learning plans with comprehensive audience analysis, course outline, learning solution design, and delivery method
- Developing innovative solutions to problems through training and advanced use of technology.
- Utilizing creative writing, media (graphic, video) to communicate and engage learners.
- Ensuring a holistic approach to learning and developing training based on identified training and non-training interventions (e.g., instructor-facilitated session, eLearning, and performance support tools).
- Identifying and prioritizing development needs and partner with SMEs to align deliverables with business needs.
- Identifying and defining appropriate change management, communications, and training strategies.
- Building long term, trusted relationships with our clients and colleagues, provide coaching and mentoring support throughout the project lifecycle.
IT LEARNING CONSULTANT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 4+ years of instructional design.
- Experience with L&D platforms including Learning Portal, SuccessFactors LMS, eLearning development tools, and other technologies as needed.
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of instructional design, adult learning practices and eLearning development tools.
- Effective facilitation, diagnostic and consultative skills; proactively anticipate the needs of client groups.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to effectively deliver important messages across a diverse group of associates and senior business leaders.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex data, identify trends and turn information into actionable business insights.
- Proficiency and experience with design of SCORM / xAPI compliant courses.
- Proficiency using tools such as Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline, Articulate Rise, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere and/or VideoScribe.
- Experience with LXP implementations is a plus.
- Strength in managing multiple priorities and stakeholders simultaneously.
- Bachelor's degree required; Masters in Educational Technology or related is preferred.
Does this sound like you, apply today if you are interested!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.