Freelance | Job ID #71877 | $50 - $62 hourly | Posted 3 months ago
Onward Play's gaming client is seeking an IT Project Manager for a contract at our AAA Game Studio client. We are looking for a talented candidate to build a framework around Client Services documentation which includes defining types of documentation, where they should be stored, and how they should be formatted for easy access and consistency.
- Define types of documentation and create formatted templates for consistency
- Create instructions on how to process tickets and requests
- Organize Department Process
- How-tos - Self-service guides for the end users
- Define where each type of document should be stored.
- Evaluate existing platforms as options (Confluence, GoogleDrive, OneDrive, SharePoint, ServiceNow, Jira)
- Have a document management process identified
- Have a definitive set of SOPs created for how to conduct work
- Have a definitive set of document types identified
- Have templates created for each document type
- Clear definition what internal and external means
- Clear definition of what documentation is internal and external
- Define a standardized document file naming convention
- Have a specific document repository set-up and accessible across the company
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date.
More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $250!
Know somebody hiring? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, gaming, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.